FOREVER 21 + NUDE DRESS

Tuesday, August 1, 2017


Calling all nude lovers--- 
Keeping it semi-casual in this nude toned dress as I let my shoes make the ultimate statement. Platforms are a must on your shoe-list if you are on the petite side like me. I purchased these heels a while back, but platforms are seen everywhere, so check out your local department store or boutique if you want to find something similar. Chokers continue to gain popularity this summer, so I wanted to pair one of my 'oldies but still a goodie,' metal choker with this dress. The reason why my love for metal chokers falls higher than my love for crystal chokers is that of its simplicity and timelessness. A choker like this can never go out of style, even if it isn't as much fun. This choker was purchased from Forever 21 a few years back. I listed some similar items below, so check them out if you want to rock a look similar to this. Thank you for reading and happy Tuesday!
Lots of love,
Nicole
Dress and Necklace: Forever 21, Heels: Wild Pair
Similar Items: 

No comments:

Post a Comment